India Beats PAKISTAN By 9 Wickets

All discussions pertaining to the ICC World T20 should be posted here

Moderators: abhati, jaan07, anjali, msdbirti, Jassi, amrita_23

ganesh177

India Beats PAKISTAN By 9 Wickets

Postby ganesh177 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:49 am

WE WON!!!!

Well, watever it is warmup or anything, this is cricket and it is allways extra delight to beat pakistan. I dint got time to watch first warm up match, but i managed to watch this one. The team looked very well balanced and calm to me. Except a sloppy fieldwork in initial overs. But overlall a very pleasing performance, india chased down 159 runs with 9 wickets and 2 overs to spare. AWESOME !

anjali

Re: India Beats PAKISTAN By 9 Wickets

Postby anjali » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:21 am

Thanks a lot for the pictures.. :D ...its awesome that India won this match because they needed it before the World Cup actually begins. They played very well today, they just need to work a little more on the bowling in the death overs & on the feilding, its improving...but really good batting by the openers! :D ..lets keep it up against the upcomming teams... :thumright:
Life isnt about the moments you breathe.. its about the moments that take your breath away <3

Sush

Postby Sush » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:04 pm

JUST COMPARE THE CROWD FOR THE FIRST WARM UP MATCH AGAINST NZ AND YESTERDAY AGAINST PAKISTAN.....AMAZING :-P :-P :-P

ITS WELLKNOWN TO EVERYONE NOW THAT THEE TWO COUNTRIES R THE TEAMS TO WATCH WHEN THEY COME AGAINST EACH OTHER.....
keep faith, dont give up - don
always with u

jaan07

Postby jaan07 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:13 am

yay...hope we continue for the real matches..
“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.”

Return to “ICC World Twenty20 2009”