India Won!!!! Beats BANGLADESH By 25 Runs in Their 1st Game!

All discussions pertaining to the ICC World T20 should be posted here

Moderators: abhati, jaan07, anjali, msdbirti, Jassi, amrita_23

Jacqie

Re: India Won!!!! Beats BANGLADESH By 25 Runs in Their 1st Game!

Postby Jacqie » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:28 pm

AT ganesh

ok seriously, read my posts properly...I targeted dhoni bashing which you mentioned in your post....and I said clearly in my posts " the POSSIBLE EXPLAINATIONS", mahi probably used the strategy that he used in the past..... I was supporting my arguments with evidence to things you mentioned in your posts...and I clearly stated that I included you since you were bashing as well as the ppl you indicated taht asked him to step down .... geez...

but whatever, I am just tired of explaining myself again and again....I am sorry, I didn't even bother to read your whole post...first few lines just tuned me out....it's same old sad story kind of thing....and I just find your debate empty...so I would refrain myself from replying to your posts any further...

AND VERY BEST LUCK TO MAHI FOR FUTURE GAMES :thumright: luck favours the brave as my fav. saying goes.... :thumright:

ganesh177

Postby ganesh177 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:44 pm

jaan07

Postby jaan07 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:33 am

Jacqie, I don't know whts wrong. tht has never happened to me. If the problem happens again, you can pm Naif about it, but I don't think he'll reply any time soon. He is probably busy too. And guys, healthy debate is good, but lets calm it down a bit. I have even lost the track of what you guys are arguing about. :lol:
“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.”

Sush

Postby Sush » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but ganesh... gambhir was there to get going and some one had to be with him... wat if yuvi, raina had come and played their shots and got out in 5 overs....??? and to play their shots also..they need have the freedom.. if they would have come up the order, then the same case would have been that even they would have made sure that they dont lose the wickets...

the first wicket in 7th over is quite early in t20.. bcoz the starting partnership has to go on atleast till 10th over according to me...then the remaining 10 overs can be blasted with almost 4 in form batsmen....

k fine.. lets wait and watch... as u told therez a lot to go ahead..the real test starts from super 8.

and lol :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: AUSTRALIA are knocked out lolllls.... cant believe this..... and i think pakistan would not be since they r facing netherlands... they might come up against them....
come on ganesh...who knows the underdogs can fire like wat we did last time in the world cup...lets wait and watch...

ireland beat bangladesh... and tom india and ireland....

any possible guesses as to which two may come to the finals...????????????? :bom:
keep faith, dont give up - don
always with u

ganesh177

Postby ganesh177 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:06 pm

^^It was not so difficult to read that gambir was keeping things tight by not throwing his bat, when sharma was blasting. So to replace sharma it should had been yuvi/raina/yusuf who was capable of doing some hittings. According to me if you throw your wicket in first over in T-20, then it is early. Anything above 5 overs is fair enough. And here the firs wicket was in 8th over. With this trend not even 4 players would be out at the end of innings. I am never going to agree with you on this. :wink:. Infact, on second thoughts you might agree with me if you think for a while.

Pakistan will have tough time because they just dont have to win against NL. But win with margin of around 50 runs, to keep them ahead in runrate, and to eventually qualify in super8. Or if they bat second, they will have to achieve the target well in advance, sparing some overs.

At the moment, there cannot be a difficult question, than to predict two finalist.
May be Netherland Vs Ireland. :shaking2: As both are through next round, and as you say underdogs can surprise everyone on their day in T-20.

Return to “ICC World Twenty20 2009”