India looses in crunch match against WI.

All discussions pertaining to the ICC World T20 should be posted here

Moderators: abhati, jaan07, anjali, msdbirti, Jassi, amrita_23

ganesh177

India looses in crunch match against WI.

Postby ganesh177 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:34 am

Shraiya

Re: India looses in crunch match against WI.

Postby Shraiya » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 am

Seriously, dhoni is horribly out of form.....dis is not the time to experiment....it is completely senseless seeing him at no.3 , yesterdays match was dissapointing...all of yuvraj's effort went in vain...lets hope dat d other two matches go well

jaan07

Postby jaan07 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:35 am

wht is he doing?? this really suggest tht his brain is out of form too...someone plz fix it before we get out of WC.... :lol: but on a serious note, Mahi time to recharge ur batteries and play this game as it is meant to be played. You always knew the difference in three forms, wht happened now...Wake up now or sleep forever....
“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.”

Aishu

Postby Aishu » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:32 am

it was a very very disappointin performance from dhoni...y is he experimentin at tis stage...tat too he scored jus 11 from 23 balls..
he is completely out of form...and he even missed a run out of bravo...i think he is loosin his calm and cool nature nowadays...
i saw him sittin in the dugout...usually he wil not sit in the dugout..any ways..al the best for the rest of the tournament...do wel and beat england and south africa...

Sush

Postby Sush » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:46 pm

it seems like m seeing the news correspondents here in Dx... :wink:

come on all... u cant blame dhoni for losing the match...

dhoni as i told earlier is the one who just carry the innings and not a finisher or big hitter atleast since recent times. his batting is matured as told by everyone here... agree that the yesterday his run was not enough. I think he was needed at no. 3 to atleast get the score board ticking..either with gautam or yuvi... and then if he gets going, the depth overs can be taken over by big hitters like raina or yusuf or whoever who can finish it big.

and coming to the presentation.. dhoni is not the person who will cover his mistakes and shoulders it on some other person or by giving the reasons of fielding and bowling. 153 was quite a defendable score. and bowling would have been better to defend it.

one thing is..... seeing the match, analysing it n thinking and giving suggestions or telling "would have or could have" done the things is quite easy than being on the field and taking decisions in matter of minutes and seconds....

come on.. yesterday was not our day.. let us see the next matches..... they lost the match and all r behind dhoni to pin point the mistakes and drag them away. :oops: :oops: :oops: agree that his innings was not enough yesterday but criticism not to the extent that u question on his effienciency and profession.
keep faith, dont give up - don
always with u

ganesh177

Postby ganesh177 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:26 pm

^^ Did you forgot this is subcontinent cricket ? It allways has been likethis, and would be in future. :thumright:

India did pretty good during ganguly's times. he was probably the most successful captain at his time. same case with dhoni. we all know how ganguly went down coz of his destructive personality. dhoni is going down the same way.

Anyways, in match of WI vs SA, it is important to see WI loose today.

jaan07

Postby jaan07 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:28 am

“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.”

sreelaya

Postby sreelaya » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:59 am

hi..ok dont dig wat happend in last matches....todys match is very important for us...so lets pray for india victory....

Shraiya

Postby Shraiya » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:18 pm

haan yaar jo bhi bhi ho.....plz plz plz....aaj india match jeet jaaye...plz :thumleft: best of luck guys

jaan07

Postby jaan07 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:52 am

we lost..n we're out of T-20 WC run...

Shraiya

Postby Shraiya » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:40 am

ya...really sad....dint expect to go out so fast..but its ok happens in cricket :( :(

Return to “ICC World Twenty20 2009”